Ridgey Didge Pies
It was a huge 4 days in Tamworth for the music festival 🎸🎸. As a first timer we will be back and if you haven’t been before your missing out. I need to send out a huge thanks to Ridgey Didge Pie Shop for having me down at the shop and taking over while Weekend Sunrise did the shooting. It was a great experience and I’m hoping get more opportunities to chat 🥧🥧🥧 in the near future. Now let’s get to the serious stuff of the 🥧review !!!!
Chunky Steak & Pepper 🥧
1. Value for money – At $6.20 it’s a little on the expensive side but this was a decent size 🥧. When your paying anything over 6 bucks you’d expect a frisbee size beast. 7/10
2. Meat Ratio – Once again at $6.20 you wanna get a Choc a Block 🥧 and this didn’t disappoint. 9/10
3. Meat Flavor – This was bloody awesome. The pepper taste was really evident and this 🥧 was full of flavor and taste. 10/10
4. Pastry – A little soggy !!!! But held together right to the last bite. The whole 🥧 not just bottom was a bit thin. But overall satisfactory. 6.5/10
5. Temperature – Almost perfect, didn’t have to wait at all. Plus no burning of the upper roof of the mouth which helps 😂😂. 9/10
Overall Rating 41.5/50 🥧🥧🥧
This 🥧 was was full of flavor and meat but sadly the pastry and slightly overpriced let the score down a little. However this 🥧 was more than eatable and filled me up !!!!! The staff were super friendly very accommodating during a very busy period. Situated right in the main drag on Peel St if your traveling through Tamworth pop in and say gday.