Mr T’s Bakery
It’s been crazy weather in South East Qld over the past week but that hasn’t stopped Pyney’s 🥧 Reviews hitting the road in search for another quality bakery.
The search finished up in the Brisbane suburb Grange. Nestled just behind the main shops you will find Mr T’s Bakery. As a child growing up in the 80’s I was introduced to 2 things 🥧’s and The A Team !!!!! My favorite was BA Baracus AkA Mr T !!!!!!! So when I stumbled across this bakery and saw the name I was lured immediately & it didn’t disappoint. Annie and the staff were amazing and very accommodating. Annie and her husband have had this awesome place for 3 years. With a huge variety of 🥧’s to choose from Annie recommended the Chunky Steak and Currie 🥧
🥧 The Review 🥧
1. Value for money – At $5.80 it’s up there in price, but this 🥧 was a great size. Round and very deep it was well worth the price tag. 9.5/10
2. Meat Ratio – Couldn’t fault it !!!! Packed right to the top. Minimal space between Meat and Pastry. 9.5/10
3. Meat Flavor – This 🥧 packed a serious punch. Absolutely AWESOME !!!!! So much meat and the currie flavor was perfect. Great choice of pie Annie !!!!! 10/10
4. Pastry – Once again the bakers at Mr T’s have nailed this pastry. Flakey and held together like glue. 10/10
5. Temperature – Holy Shit Balls !!!!! This 🥧 was so HOT !!!!!! And it wasn’t from the currie flavor. I had to wait a little while for this bugger to cool down. Way way to hot for my liking 6/10
Overall Rating 45/50 🥧🥧🥧🥧
Overall this 🥧 was bloody beautiful !!!!! Apart from being a little too hot, it was almost perfect. The main categories Meat Ratio, Meat Flavor and Pastry were so good. The only disappointment was not seeing the real MR T but Annie and her staff were awesome. This bakery is a great joint and a must if your in the area and craving 🥧🥧🥧🥧’s.
Once again thanks to Annie for having me and recommending the Chunky Steak and Currie 🥧. This place will be a must visit for me when I’m in town.