Dan, Steph & Emmy
Dan, Steph & EmmyPyney’s 🥧 Reviews hit the road once again driving 3.5 hours north of Brisbane to the picturesque Fraser Coast. To say I was excited was a massive understatement. This 🥧 reviewer was like a kid at Xmas eve, plus bloody nervous !!!!! I was about to review the 🐐🐐 (GOAT) of sausage cooking 🥧🥧’s !!!! That’s right arguably MKR’s most popular & deserving winners Dan, Steph + Emmy. When Daniel Mulheron buzzed me a few weeks ago and invited me up for a 🥧 I couldn’t resist.
This bloke is a dead set legend !!!!! You wouldn’t meet a nicer fella or couple. What they have achieved since winning season 4 of MKR is incredible. A successful restaurant, cook books, sauces, rubs and a beautiful daughter ❤️❤️. More recently returning to this season of MKR and once again competition heavyweights 🥊🥊.
Now we all associate Dan with cooking snags not 🥧’s but this legend combined both and completely nailed it. The sausage legend cooked up a Thai Red Curry Sausage 🥧 !!!!! 🥧🥧🥧🥧 🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧
Yep that’s right a Thai Red Curry Sausage 🥧who does that !!!!! I couldn’t wait to tuck in.
🥧🥧🥧The Review 🥧🥧🥧
1. Value for Money – At $7 people could argue its a little steep, but take into account this was a restaurant size pie and a whopping size too !!!! This was a meal itself and great value. 9.5/10
2. Meat Ratio – This was bulging at the seam !!!! Full of sausages and other goodies. Couldn’t fit any more in this beauty. 10/10
3. Meat Flavor – Words cannot describe the flavor in this beauty. The Italian sausages, Curry, vegetables and much more !!!! This was seriously OUTSTANDING !!!!! 10/10
4. Pasty – Take a look at the photo !!! Man this was awesome !!!! The puff pastry was flakey and held together. Once again the sausage man nailed it 10/10
5. Temperature – Straight out of the oven and perfect heat. No wait required when eating this 🥧. 10/10
Overall Score 49.5/50 🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧
Now this score is inane !!!! but this 🥧 was insane. I was totally blown away by the size, flavor and pastry of this 🥧. Could have easily smashed 2 but I had to try one of his famous sausage rolls too !!!!!! That also was perfect. This bloke is not only a ripping fella but a sensational chef. Hervey Bay is a great place, so whether your holidaying or wanna take a road trip, pop into Eat at Dan & Steph’s and say gday and try this couple’s exceptional food. Ample parking, super awesome staff and bloody good food !!!! What more could you want. This place will be addictive so are the 🥧’s I’m already planning my next visit.
Once again a massive thanks to Dan and his staff for his hospitality. I’ve known this fella for over 20 years and he hasn’t changed one bit. Pyney’s Pie Reviews would like to wish Dan & Steph all the best for the rest of the MKR ￼competition. Also stay tuned this powerhouse couple have some exciting news coming up !!!!!!